E N T E R A | P A N A I S | P R O D U C T I O N S

Welcome to A|P Anais Productions. Here, you will find information about the photography and art projects associated with Anais Productions and Sam, links to websites relating to the work I am interested in pursuing and the portfolios of those I have worked with, and behind the scenes access to all the behind the scenes stuff you don't get to see through photos! My blog is updated bi-weekly, but be sure to check back frequently. Feel free to contact me for collaborative efforts!

Monday, May 31, 2010

Quick note

The other day I was browsing the internet again, and I came across this pretty neat image.

 Alice In Wonderland Cartoon Images 


I like the color tones and everything spooky about it, so if anyone makes any work like this and wants to collaborate, let me know! Or, if you have other links that are similar to these, feel free to pass them along!


Also, REDHEADS!! If you can pull off looking like Jessica Rabbit from Who Framed Roger Rabbit, please contact me ASAP about a photo shoot! 


Lisa R. and Megan M. have just been confirmed for part 2 of 12 for the calendar photo shoot, TBA in the next two weeks!


Also also, I just confirmed a photoshoot with THE Eleanor 1967 Mustang Fastback and two great models! I am also collaborating with another photographer on this project! The project will be completed in three weeks!


eleanor gone in 60 seconds Pictures, Images and Photos

The 2010 rebuilds of this car are selling for $140,000+ USD.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message