E N T E R A | P A N A I S | P R O D U C T I O N S

Welcome to A|P Anais Productions. Here, you will find information about the photography and art projects associated with Anais Productions and Sam, links to websites relating to the work I am interested in pursuing and the portfolios of those I have worked with, and behind the scenes access to all the behind the scenes stuff you don't get to see through photos! My blog is updated bi-weekly, but be sure to check back frequently. Feel free to contact me for collaborative efforts!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

You have to see this!!!

Hey Internets! I was just doing some web searches for David LaChappelle photosets, and one thing leads to another of course on the internet. So, I stumble upon this awesome website www.polyvore.com. It is a place like DeviantArt where you can upload images you've made, but you upload these "sets" of photos that have a theme that put together an outfit, or a room. For example, one photoset was Katy Perry cute with pictures of different dresses, color swatches, accessories, hairstyles, etc. I posted it below. Others were of rooms with modern design, and everyone knows how I love modern/minimalist design! So, if you have nothing better to do, or time to procrastinate, check it out! You can also become a member and upload your own photosets! It's interactive, and you can click on the photo to find the links that take you to where you can buy the stuff in the picture. But hey, just look at the photos, and shop knockoff at thrift stores for cheaper! But now, it is study time, and then it's off to Jabbawockeez!


Winchelsea Dress
298 GBP - jackwills.com
More dresses »



Jilly Court Shoe
55 GBP - frenchconnection.com
More French Connection shoes »







Bath Bomb Moon Child: Beauty
$3.75 - amazon.com










The Princess Blog (California Gurls)
theprincessblog.tumblr.com







XOXO, Another day Another dollar! A|P Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message