E N T E R A | P A N A I S | P R O D U C T I O N S

Welcome to A|P Anais Productions. Here, you will find information about the photography and art projects associated with Anais Productions and Sam, links to websites relating to the work I am interested in pursuing and the portfolios of those I have worked with, and behind the scenes access to all the behind the scenes stuff you don't get to see through photos! My blog is updated bi-weekly, but be sure to check back frequently. Feel free to contact me for collaborative efforts!

Thursday, June 17, 2010

What a day

 Let's just cut right to it Internet, the world sucks. How many times have you felt like you yourself were moving forward, but everything and everyone else in the world only pushed you back exponentially. I can not make any forward progress in my life, because everyone else gets to decide for me what "progress" is. World, I am going through such a battle at UNLV right now. They don't look at you like a person, just a number. I've met people who came down with cancer, and UNLV still wouldn't let them withdraw from their classes, and they failed everything. Not that I even really care about this institution, I just want to be able to finish my degree. Is that so hard? Anyway world,  the best advice I can give you is DO NOT WORK HARD! Work Smart towards what you want to do, don't let anyone not even God himself tell you how to live your life. If you never do right by yourself, you can never do right by any other. Save up every penny you've ever made from every dumb job, because when shit hits the fan, all the stuff you have and all the people in your life won't mean anything, but being able to afford a warm meal to put in your belly will.
Don't spend your whole life slaving in a cubicle doing repetitive nonsense from 9-5 unless that's what you truly want to do. The world will live another day if those data don't get entered! Don't get stressed out because you can't make somebody else's life world. Don't lose everything for one person. 
It's funny, because I'm petitioning UNLV to get let back in or whatever, and it's just amazing when all people do is say "You're so smart don't give up" and then stamping their big red "DENIED" on your application. You know frustrating it is for people to try to give you the compliment sandwich! If I'm such an awesome student, like I am, let me attend my freaking classes! Stop sending me to collections! Stop stealing my money! WTF!!!
"You're so smart, I can't help you"
"You're so smart, I won't help you"
"You're so smart, figure it out"
"You're so smart, I'm sure another institution would want you"
"You're so smart, why did you fail?"
Oh, the barrage of questions is endless. But all they do is sit and tell you how smart you are. 

Anyway, sorry about that mess. On a crappier note, my iPhone shattered to pieces today so please don't call, try to email me if you can. Also, if you do need to get ahold of me, try to bring a project to the table because I have EXTREMELY limited time right now because I'm stretched really thin between all this school mess, getting my money back, work, shooting, and studying. I don't really have a lot of time to hang out, and I'm very stressed anyway.

Photo news- latest shoot with The Sancho Johnny band at Island Grill. One of the bartenders or the owner, I'm not quite sure, Jimmy - he asked me to do the wall of shame photos for a wall he's creating in the bar, he also asked if I could cover the parties/live events, and take photos of the bar for the Facebook profile. I met a lot of interesting people that night, a few other photographers, but all interesting characters. So, welcome new friends and acquaintances or whatever! A couple other things this wee but my mind is so rampant. 

Well everyone, I hope maybe you find inspiration with my stories. If I can't lead a great life for myself, maybe I can help others to find their inner greatness. Don't waste your talents and find your passion, it is the only thing that can comfort you at night - the fact you always loved yourself.

XOXO-A|P Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message