E N T E R A | P A N A I S | P R O D U C T I O N S

Welcome to A|P Anais Productions. Here, you will find information about the photography and art projects associated with Anais Productions and Sam, links to websites relating to the work I am interested in pursuing and the portfolios of those I have worked with, and behind the scenes access to all the behind the scenes stuff you don't get to see through photos! My blog is updated bi-weekly, but be sure to check back frequently. Feel free to contact me for collaborative efforts!

Monday, August 2, 2010

It's been a while...

Hello world! Dear God it's been a while since my last post, and for that I am sorry! I am, however, not sorry for all the wonderful things that have been going on in the past month!  It's kind of strange...to sit here and think how to keep my work life/personal life/activist life separate, but I'm wondering if I should combine all three? Anyway, I've yet to assume an "eternal" online handle and identity.
Anyway! I just finished volunteering at the Desiree Alliance Conference, and I can't even begin to relay to you how awesome of an experience it was! I met so many amazing people that changed my life, and I can't even express my gratitude in words. I will be sure to tell you more and update with links, but for now I'm just letting you know I'm still alive!
This Blog will now serve as a means for my activism, my photography, and anything else I desire!
Also, photographically speaking, I will be breaking out of my shell and working with an ALL NEW cast of people with brand new models and stylists! No sense in getting stuck in routine, so I'm working afresh and I can't wait to begin. My next favorite model is getting her braces off this week so fingers crossed that all goes well! And more desert shoots to come! I've been spending a lot of time with the activism and modeling lately that I haven't had time to shoot. Also, August 7 I will know officially my status at UNLV.

Keep rocking everyone!
xoxo-sam A|P Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message